One of Nigeria’s hottest acts YCEE, Oludemilade Martin Alejo graced Tanzania with his presence through a media tour and charity donation this August as part of his African Tour to promote his mega hit singles “Omo Alhaji, Jagabana. The artist who is passionate about youth empowerment also donated funds to Kigamboni Community Center (KCC) which addresses the issues of poverty and the lack of access to education for street children in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam. The donation and the week long media tour to media houses across Dar-es-salaam was all organized by yours truly LAS Consultancy 🙂
The lively and energetic DJ Cuppy from Nigeria carried out an Africa tour supported by the Dangote Foundation and GT Bank. We managed her media tour, press conference and charity event at a street children arts center in Dar es Salaam. The job was extremely fast paced but were able to meet all deadlines and delivered with great professionalism.
- Press release write up in both Swahili and English.
- Pre event press release distribution to our media database.
- Press conference management
- Media Monitoring and Reporting
- Booking and management of media house visits
- Management of entire charity event logistics.
- According to our client, the charity event we organized was by far the best compared to all other countries they had formerly toured.
- There was significant coverage and visibility of DJ Cuppy and her key sponsors through, digital platforms, TV interviews, newspapers and radio interviews.