The Women Advancing Africa is a platform shinning a light on women’s contributions and leadership in tackling the development challenges of Africa. The WAA Forum was gathering of strong and intelligent women in business, government, philanthropy, academic, and civil society discussing the social and economic issues the modern African face.
As an agency, we managed the gala dinner that was hosted at Golden Tulip, Sea Cliff. We oversaw the food, drinks, decoration, users, entertainment and gift hampers. This is was LAS biggest event we have managed yet and it was huge success. Read more about the event on our blog here
- Event conceptualization
- Gift hampers
- Food and drink management
LAS Consultancy had the honour of managing media relations for the 4th Annual Africa Hotel Expansion Summit and Hospitality Roundtable where over 200 international executives and experts within the hospitality industry gathered to discuss key issues within the sector. This was the first time the prestigious annual conference was hosted in Tanzania, brought by the stewardship of international conference management company, LNoppen, and hospitality consultancy company, HD Partnership.
The lively and energetic DJ Cuppy from Nigeria carried out an Africa tour supported by the Dangote Foundation and GT Bank. We managed her media tour, press conference and charity event at a street children arts center in Dar es Salaam. The job was extremely fast paced but were able to meet all deadlines and delivered with great professionalism.
- Press release write up in both Swahili and English.
- Pre event press release distribution to our media database.
- Press conference management
- Media Monitoring and Reporting
- Booking and management of media house visits
- Management of entire charity event logistics.
- According to our client, the charity event we organized was by far the best compared to all other countries they had formerly toured.
- There was significant coverage and visibility of DJ Cuppy and her key sponsors through, digital platforms, TV interviews, newspapers and radio interviews.