The AECF [Tanzania Agricultural Window] is a special fund managed by KPMG that is only open to agribusiness ideas being implemented in Tanzania. The competition seeks innovative agribusiness ideas that will have a positive development impact on the rural poor. LAS Consultancy was able to secure this job through previous client referrals. We managed their press conference which was attended by AECF’s key partner DFID. This was a month long project geared at getting quality applications for the agricultural funding opportunity. We worked with AECF to set weekly PR goals that will push the competition to their target audience until the final close of the competition.
- Creation of media strategy.
- Worked with AECF on the press release
- Press conference management and logistics
- Exclusive one-on-one interviews for client spokesperson
- Ensured continuous media coverage for the span of four weeks
- Media monitoring and reporting
- AECF received both quantity and quality applications.
- Exclusive radio interviews received many audience call-ins and queries which reflect the interest it created.
- Client was satisfied with the quality and deliverance of the work in spite of tight work timelines and changes in scope of work.